Monday, November 7, 2011

Pop Culture & Gossip


Is it sad that I would rather watch a show made up of fictional star trek aliens then one dictating the gossip and personal drama of some random family?  I don't really understand reality TV shows where all we do is watch other people that we have decided are famous and by virtue of us calling them famous we should be interested in their dysfunctional lives.  Honestly, if I am going to spend the little amount of time that I have in front of the TV I am going to watch something awesome, if it is a reality TV show it's going to be one about people who are famous for a reason, i.e. craftsmen, laborers, or people that have awesome jobs.  Maybe this rant is wrongly placed but seriously, I don't care about the Kardashian's lives.... except that I am sad they are so crazy!  Anyone agree with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment