Thursday, October 27, 2011

College Sleep Habits


You know what I love? I love the fact that professors and college administrators constantly tell college students that we need to get over 8 hours of sleep a night in order to be healthy and then slam us with projects and homework that will of course make us sleep much less than that. One of my favorite things in the world is spending all night doing homework, wake up early the next morning, and doing it all over again!

Seriously though, sometimes I don't know how my bodies keeps going. I think I've just learned that my body answers to me instead of the other way around. That, however, will probably cause me to get sick sometime soon because there's only so long you can function without sleep, good food, or adequate relaxation time.

On a side note, CAPTAIN AMERICA ROCKED!!! Seriously, if you haven't seen it you should. It was definitely one of the better superhero movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment